7th June 2022
Job Title: Nurse in Charge
Our Lady of Lourdes is seeking to recruit a qualified Nurses In - Charge.
• Duty allocation to the staff to ensure the department is well covered at all times.
• Supervising work in the department to ensure services given to clients is up to the standards.
• Preparation of monthly reports which are a tool of evaluation and a source of data.
• Holding monthly department meetings to monitor the progress and provide updates to the staff.
• Ensuring adherence to the Nursing procedures in accordance to NCK to curb any malpractice.
• Ensuring adherence by all departmental staff members to uniform code, punctuality and professional conduct.
• Ensure confidentiality of patients’ information to avoid any actions against the hospital.
• Support the staff to achieve the set targets in the department.
- KRCHN / BSc. N
- 5 years’ experience as a Nurse with 2 years’ experience as a team leader
- Good leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills, decision making skills and communication skills
- A good team player
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
Applications with CVs and certified copies of the original certificates and testimonials to reach the under mentioned on or before Friday, 17th June 2022.
Human Resource Manager,
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital,
P.O.BOX 16 – 90201,
OR by Email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.